Search the web for reviews on every product before parting with any money; ask people on forums which software is the best.
5. If you do not list every bet, you will have no idea where you stand, and no way of having data to look back and learn from.
So if you are looking for a relaxing life, do not take up betting as a profession. Betting Banks: If you do not have a betting bank to emergence with, and you are just betting from whatever is in your pocket, you will never make a profit. And ensure you have a separate betting bank for each (you can use the same betting account, as the spreadsheets you keep will tell you the amount which is in each bank).
1. I personally work 10-12 hours a day, 360 days a year, and still do a bit on the days off, including Christmas day. Once you have proven over a few months you can turn a profit with level stakes, and then you can switch to each bet being between 1%-3% of the bank. Use a number of systems, proven tipsters, method bets, etc. When you see tipping advertisers stating things like “We made $26,000 to $100 stakes in the last 12 months”, it looks sensational. Most professionals will emergence at 3%, but get it down to 1% as the bank grows.
This advice goes for betting in any country, on horseracing, greyhounds, soccer, NFL, poker, etc.
8 Top Tips for Becoming a Professional Gambler in Horse Racing, Poker and Other Sports
by: Keith Driscoll
These days it is possible to receive horseracing software, poker software, etc that can facilitate you, they will only make you hard cash if you are already doing so, they just enhance your skills, not make them. When you see professional poker players they are spending 3-5 days at a table in a game every week, sometimes sitting for 12 hours, and when they are not doing that, they are at home playing poker on the computer. . Wow!! If you are just starting off you are likely to only be using a realistic $5, so that is $25 a week average. And how innumerable average gamblers have $100 to bet, especially when you need a betting bank, and with $100 stakes, the cash you need before you even place one bet is around $3,500, any less and you can easily blow it all. The best way to treat fun bets is to handle them as you would any pro bets. They spread it around, and so should you. Building up you betting banks takes time a lot of time.
8. You may have a spare $10,000 available, but prove you can profit with a $1000 bank maiden, and then add to the bank monthly.
Most folk are under the opinion that professional gamblers have one bet, play one game of poker, or some other form of gambling, and then collect the winnings and go back to their big mansion for a few months rest, before having another gamble!!
4. Risk Management: Most people follow one tipster, or one system. Separate betting bank, list all bets, and it will not be long before you lose the bank and realise how wonderful your own tipping is!
So here are the 8 tips you need to learn, and stick to religiously if you want to stand a chance of ever making money from gambling.
You can also find innumerable free horse racing systems, staking systems, poker systems, on the internet, ignore them, they are only free for a reason, as they lose hard cash.
Also think why various tipsters advertise every day. Staking: You see betting plans for sale on EBay, most of them may make you a few dollars quickly, but it is 100% guaranteed they will bust your bank as these are designed by amateurs who have no understanding of gambling maths in the real world. Forums: Join a forum where you can bite ideas, this can prove a powerful aid, but make sure it is a decent one, and not full of idiots just spouting off how good they are!
I pray it was like that, but in valid life it is vastly different. Anyone who tells you otherwise is possibly lying just to receive your hard cash.
6. However, they need to receive your attention as a 1/8th ad in a paper costs around $500, and they need that money back before turning a profit. Fun Bets: You are often told not to do any ‘fun bets’ if you wish to turn professional, but this will not happen, as it is hard to break old habits at first. Then divide the $26,000 by the $100 to work out how many points you make a year, and that is 260, then divide by 52 to see how numerous points profit a week, and that comes to 5pts a week. Yes it can pay well, very well, but you need to put in a lot of work, and it can be 2-3 years before you are making any meaningful hard cash. This is because they have such a considerable turnover; they need to keep replenishing the customer base. Bank Management: Managing banks is not just staking, it also involves listing every bet on a spreadsheet so you can monitor things like average odds, strike rate, losing runs, etc. Most punters lie to themselves that they are breaking even. Alcohol: NEVER drink while betting, you will bet more than you should, you will bust banks, you will play bets you would never do when sober.
3. That may not sound much but you have to learn to walk before you can run. Patience: If you want big profits now, try the lottery. Always onset with levels, if you cannot make hard cash with that simple staking plan you will not make bankroll with anything more complicated. If you cannot profit with 10c bets, how the hell will you see here